What if you could grow the Nutrient-dense healing foods that grow well in your climate?
Use the space you have at home and learn to grow the foods that will make an impact in your life right now. Save on expensive supplements and grocery bills.
Set up your healing garden with foods that impact your health and taste great. Make caring for your garden a part of your regular self-care routine, in only 15 minutes a day.
- You are tired of spending so much money buying organic greens and so frustrated you throw it away afterward.
- You struggle finding the time to shop frequently at Specialty stores, or the farmers market?
- You don’t buy all this fresh food because you don’t know how to cook it?
- You spent money and time buying organic vegetables to make smoothies, and juices at home.
- You hear eating more fresh leafy greens is important, but don’t know what that means for you!? What are fresh leafy greens anyhow?
- You are curious to know if you could actually grow something good for your health?
- You hear superfoods are good but don’t know why that is true.
- You have tried gardening before but killed the plants. You believe you have a black thumb.
- Your house is small, you live in an apartment, or have landlord restrictions.
- You work full time and have family obligations. You have no time!
- You have heard about how calming gardening is and you want some of that, even a bit.
- The health benefits of growing Nutrient-dense foods from home.
- Identify the ideal location to start this garden, containers, soil, etc.
- To avoid biggest mistakes beginner garnders make and how to be set up for a thriving garden.
- How to Design your self-care routine to include gardening to enhance your over all wellbeing in just minutes.
- Best practices for harvesting, and caring for these plants organically to enhance richness in flavor and nutrients.
- Easy and practical ways to use these tasty foods in a variety of ways such as eating, preserving, drying with out any expensive or specialized equipment.
George was a patient of mine who struggled with the cost of fresh food and having to choose to pay for his medications. “Nevermind buying Organic food ”, he said to me. “I can barely afford the pills the doctor gives me”. I Instructed George to find the widest old containers he already had at home. Then he got his grandson to put them on a waist-high table, on a corner of the patio and followed my instructions on how to set it up. Then I gave him a list of seeds to look for next time he was at the dollar store. He found curly kale seeds for $1.00/pack+ tax. In a few weeks, he started to harvest kale from home, which gave him a taste of fresh greens right from home. Then he got Lacinato Kale, and so on. What impressed me the most is how happy he was after he saw the first few leaves come up! It’s magical Pat! Why has no one told me this before! I then proceeded to teach him the different healing properties of different herbs, green leafy vegetables, etc.
I didn’t know how good Ginger was for me but knew my mom used it as medicine. We use Lemongrass/ginger tea at the first sign of a cold because it helps my throat feel better right away. We dumped Nyquil and throat medication years ago and now I know why. I started drinking this in middle school.
Invest in Yourself Now and Harvest your Health over and over again!
- Invest now and harvest your health over and over again.
- Learn to grow plants that move the needle on your health, then slowly expand in your garden collection.
- Save money on Nutrient-dense food you can grow at home.
- Spend money on what you cannot grow in your climate.
- Taking care of your immune system has always been important.
Recognize the benefits of growing these superfoods
Spend less time at the grocery store and more time with nature creating peace and wellbeing while you garden.
have confidence in the qulaity of food you are eating, and giving you a better sense of vitality.
Don’t waste time on craving, feed the need in your own back yard.
Tune into what your body needs, and listen to what in your garden is calling to you
Design a garden that optimizes your space for life style
Breakdown essential elements to a thriving garden so you can take advantage of your unique space
Understand the qualities need for productive growth environment
See real world examples to inspire your own garden
Dig in and grow your health
Easy step by step videos to determine what to grow when and where.
Utilize the resources you have to create what you want
Get live support you need
Caring for your plants is a short routine, not a dreaded event.
Healing gardens benefits–set up your user-friendly space
Safety in the garden, etc.
More recipes using what you planted, no special equipment.
Preserve, and harvest frequently.
Different tricks to use these foods.
Challenges and tricks–Organic gardening does not mean work all the time!!
Prep for following weather change (cool to warm, warm to cool)
- Master your growing conditions, then you decide what to grow, not the commercials, or big stores.
- Learn what awesome healing foods you can grow where you live, now. No need to wait until you move to a farm or retire to start.
- Learn to grow the foods that will make an impact in your life right now, and save on expensive supplements and grocery bills.
- Incorporate caring for these plants into your daily self-care routine.
- Eat these foods regularly, in different fun ways.
Map out your home space, and discover new possibilities guide.
- Locate your home’s hidden grow spaces
- Be aware of common obstacles and work around them
- Use permaculture principles to extend your growing season
- Location, location, locations…?
Discount on Superfood Bundle
- Enough Fresh organic Turmeric to start your stash
- Enough fresh organic Ginger to start as well
- Longevity spinach cuttings: heat-loving, powerful healing plant.
- Okinawa spinach cuttings; known for their nutritional content.
- Videos on how to plant them
Basic Garden Setup Checklist
- Budget-friendly containers choices
- Some tools to begin with
- Some soil, not dirt
- Where is the water?
- What plants need support?
- Safety stuff
User-friendly recipes using food covered
- Meal recipes
- Hot and cold teas
- Off-season alternatives
Private Facebook Group for support
- Course members-only Facebook group
- We will address questions daily for the duration of the course
- Opportunity to share with other course members
- Safe space- all participants welcome
- No disrespect will be tolerated
Can I grow this even if I have a black thumb?
What if I don't have time to tend to a garden?
Is gardening is expensive?
What if the weather where I live is too hot/too cold/too wet/too dry:
What if I don't have space?
What if there is no sun, or too much sun?
Does it takes a lot of work to garden?
Am I too old/unhealthy for the garden?
Does gardening requires constant care?
What if I have never done this?
Buying organic is best. Consider buying organic what is hard or simply impossible for you to grow. Do you know what awesome foods YOU can grow??
Some of the most nutritious foods can be grown in a home garden without special complicated over-the-top apparel. Just think how our grandmothers and great-grandmothers used to grow food.
If you buy supplements, organic food, or are interested in up-leveling your health and that of your family, starting to grow some of the food that impacts you now, is the way to go. It makes sense if you think about it. Even growing one or two things will make a difference in your life.!
Health is everybody’s business. Where food comes from should also be our business.
After years of experience working in healthcare, and caring for my own family illness, I also started to get sick myself. Short story we changed our lifestyle.
By eating as clean as possible I merged my clinical experience with my love for gardening. Using our home space is the best thing I’ve done for myself and my family. I brought that knowledge to people that struggled with chronic diseases, and financial difficulties. I teach edible gardening!
Growing food that matters is empowering. It takes you from being a spectator to a decision-maker in Your future.
Do you want to try? No need for huge terrains, tons of experience, and complicated equipment. Plants want to grow if we just provide them with what they need. No magic, just nature.
Every person has individual needs and health challenges. But one thing most health professionals agree on is, that we could all eat more fruits and vegetables. What we eat matters, and how we grow it, makes it or breaks it.
How we live nourishes the body, mind, and spirit. Some foods are powerhouses, Nutrient-dense, and worthy of space in our homes. Those are the foods I’m interested in growing.